Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Parisian Fashion

Parisians wear some interesting clothing, from window displays to fashion shows here are just a few images I have captured.

These individuals were out in front of a castle we visited in th Loire Valley region of France. I've also seen people in Paris walking around in costume.


This was on a poster near the cafeteria in cite Universitaire. Looks like an interesting fashion show. To me it looks almost like it could be from the orient.


This I included because Paresian women wear scarfs a lot. The prints on the material are beautiful.


Hats are also popular in Paris. However, I see more for sale than people actually wearing them, although many people do wear hats.


Yes this is me. I went shopping while visiting the Loire Valley. The shirt I'm wearing is one of three that I purchased. This isn't a color I would normally wear, I also prefer my shirts to be a longer length. All in all though I think France looks good on me







No comments:

Post a Comment